Dentistry is a branch of medicine which deals with the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of diseases, disorders and conditions of the oral cavity involving dentition, oral mucosa and adjacent related structures and tissues, particularly in the maxillofacial (jaw and facial) area.
In department of Dentistry at AIIMS Deoghar, currently One faculty member (Assistant professor) joined the department of dentistry in Jan 2021 and three nursing officers had joined the department in March 2021.
B. Mission and Vision
- To provide outstanding dental care with a commitment of honesty, compassion, quality and integrity.
- To improve the quality of life and health of our patients. We will do this by delivering the best, individualized dental care and education. We treat patients as we would like to be treated and strive to forge a long-term relationship of oral health
C. Future plans
- To set up an integrated Dental Care Centre with State of Art equipment to provide standard patient care.
- To raise the quality of clinical care through thought leadership, continual dental education and research aimed at Low treatment cost to the community.
- To provide Opportunity to new trainees to elevate their knowledge, clinical efficiency through academic training.